Terms and conditions for sale of Product to business or consumers:
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Web Site in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
No person under the age of 18 years may purchase Product. We look forward to seeing you again when you are over 18.
www.jackin.co.uk is operated and maintained by JackIn Limited.
JackIn Limited, a company incorporated under English Company laws.
Our address is:
6 Cycle Road, Nottingham NG7 2DT
a visitor to Our Web Site / our customer
By clicking the “Accept” button at the end of these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by the terms as stated below:
The terms and conditions
In these Terms and Conditions:
means any person or business contracted by us to carry Product from us to you, whether all or part of the distance.
“Our Web Site”
means www.jackin.co.uk and includes the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports Our Web Site.
any of the Product we offer for sale on Our Web Site.
means information in any form published on Our Web Site by us or any third party with our consent.
Relationship between the Parties
- These terms and conditions apply:
- so far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to our Web Site; and
- in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Product. Provided you are a person not residing outside England.
- Product advertised may not be available
- We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall despatch your order. Product(s) is/are normally delivered within two to three days from the date you pay.
- We may change these terms (including price) from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our Web Site on the day you order Product.
- All descriptions, design and size of Product are those of the original manufacturers and you may not rely on their accuracy. Accordingly, any such description shall not form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Product is at your risk from the moment they are picked up by the Carrier from our warehouse. We do not undertake to compensate you for any loss arising directly or indirectly in the course of transit.
Price and Payment
- You must pay us the full price of your order before we send you the ordered Product.
- You will pay all sums due to us on line by the Credit Card/Debit card without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
- The price as displayed on Web Site is inclusive of VAT and carriage charges which shall be charged on actual basis.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address (within England) as stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
- Deliveries are normally made within three days. If we are not able to deliver your Product within three days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
We provide guarantee against manufacturing defects in the product (and its remote control and power control unit, if supplied along with the Product) for a period of twelve (12) months. We will either refund the price of the Product or replace the Product itself at our discretion.
Return of Product
- Because you are buying the Product by mail order, you may have a right of cancellation. If you do (and only if you do), these are the terms which apply:
- You must tell us you wish to cancel within 7 days of your receipt of the Product;
- The Product must be returned to us within 30 days of your telling us you wish to cancel:
- with both Product and all packaging in their original condition:
- securely wrapped;
- including our delivery slip;
- at your risk.
- After we have received the Product, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full purchase price of the Product returned no later than 30 days from the date of receipt;
- If you do not return the Product to us, you are still liable to us for the cost.
- We are under no obligation to collect or recover Product from you.
- We or our Content suppliers may make improvements or changes to Our Web Site, the Content, or to any of the Product, at any time and without advance notice.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- the adequacy or appropriateness of the Product for your purpose.
- the truth of any information given on Our Web Site;
- any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Product and Services for a particular purpose;
- compatibility of Our Web Site with your equipment software or telecommunications connection.
- compliance with any law;
- non-infringement of any right.
- Our Web Site contains links to other Internet web sites. We have neither power nor control over any such web site. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked web site, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such web site.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Web Site or the purchase of Product.
- In any claim against us our liability is limited to the value of the Product you have purchased subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Content whether provided by us or by any other Content provider shall remain the sole property of us and / or the other Content provider. We will strongly protect its rights in all countries.
- You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as is expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions.
- You may download or copy the Content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
- We only keep delivery related information. This information is used:
- to maintain our accounts and affiliate records;
- for billing;
- to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- to tell you about other of our services.
- Your Credit Card /Debit Card details are never received by us but controlled by our Contract Merchant Service Provider. Such information will be automatically encrypted and later decrypted for use. This encrypted information is retained for reference and security purposes only.
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Product.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to respond to any point of dissatisfaction by you, provided you contact us within three months of purchase.
- You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to, violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of the Installation;
- You agree that you will in no way modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Web Site, or any software used on Our Web Site, and that you will not permit any other person to do so.
- You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions
- Examples of violations are:
- accessing data unlawfully or without consent;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- taking any action in order to obtain Product to which you are not entitled.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- any violation of system security as set out above;
- your use of Our Web Site;
- any other breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions by you;
- the infringement by you, or by any other user of your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libellous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any of your communications.
You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of Our Web Site, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
Where we provide Product without specific charge, then it (or they) is deemed to be provided free of charge, and not to be associated with any other service for which a charge is made. Accordingly, there is no contractual nor other obligation upon us in respect of any such Product.
Rights of third parties
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or on our web site shall confer on any third party any benefit under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.